Glare is a poor illumination phenomenon that occurs when the brightness of the light source is extremely high or the difference in brightness between the background and the center of the field of view is large.
If the driver suddenly drives his car at night, the eyes are illuminated by the car with the high beam on the opposite side, which is a kind of glare pollution. It is also a glare pollution to wake up at night and suddenly the eyes are illuminated by the light.
If the glare is light, it will cause discomfort to the eyes. If it is heavy, it will damage the eyesight. In particular, it will endure glare pollution for a long time, which will make young people prone to myopia. The chance of cataract in the elderly is greatly increased. Anti-glare is effective in reducing this effect.
The radar-sensing LED garage light utilizes the Doppler effect principle to independently develop a planar antenna transmitting and receiving circuit, intelligently detecting the surrounding electromagnetic environment, and automatically adjusting the working state;
2. Ultra-low lighting power consumption at rest, generally 3W, and adjustable according to the environment;
3. When the human body or the car moves in, it automatically senses full-load operation, 18W (1.2m lamp)
4. Full load working time: automatic conversion of micro-bright state after 20 seconds delay;
5. Induction sensitivity: 1-10 meters;
6. Daily average power consumption: 5 watts; (8 hours of work, 16 hours of static, full load 18W)
7. Suitable for underground parking lots, shopping malls, stairs and other long lighting places;
8. High efficiency "0.9" ("100 mA")
9. Radar-sensing LED garage light is compared with infrared products: the radar switch senses a farther distance and has a wider angle.
10. Scope of use: underground garage