Radar-sensing LED fluorescent lamp is a new high-tech product researched and invented by Guangzhou Dingsheng Network Technology Co., Ltd. and Zhongshan Huaxiong Lighting Co., Ltd., which is high quality, intelligent and super energy-saving. Using the principle of Doppler effect, the self-developed planar antenna transmitting and receiving circuit intelligently detects the surrounding electromagnetic environment and automatically adjusts the working state. Thereby achieving the effect of intelligent power saving. It is widely used in energy-saving automatic lighting places such as corridors, corridors, bathrooms, basements, garages, warehouses, and monitoring.
Chinese name: Radar induction LED fluorescent lamp
By length: 0.6 meters, 1.2 meters
According to power: 18W (double bright)
Lamp bead specifications: 2835 (Sanan big chip), 96 pieces, gold wire, copper bracket.
Working principle editing
1. Using the principle of Doppler effect, independently research and develop the planar antenna transmitting and receiving circuit, intelligently detect the surrounding electromagnetic environment, and automatically adjust the working state;
2. Ultra-low lighting power consumption at rest, generally 2-2.5W, and adjustable according to the environment;
3. When the human body or the car moves in, it automatically senses full-load operation, 10-18W (0.6 or 1.2 m lamps)
4. Full load working time: 2 seconds - 60 seconds according to the environment;
5. Sensing sensitivity: 1-9 meters;
6. Daily average power consumption: 4.8 watts; (8 hours of work, 16 hours of static, 10W of full load)
7. Wide voltage input.
8. Constant current accuracy of 2%,
Because of its intelligent energy-saving effect, it is widely used in public places: energy-saving automatic lighting places such as corridors, corridors, bathrooms, basements, garages, warehouses, and monitoring.