The structure of the radar-sensing LED downlight is basically divided into a light source integrated induction module, a driving circuit, and a heat dissipating device, and the LED bulb lamp product with low energy consumption, long life, high luminous efficiency and environmental protection is created;
Scope of application: energy-saving automatic lighting public places such as corridors, corridors, bathrooms, basements, garages, warehouses, and monitoring.
Intelligent induction: When someone enters the detection range of this product, the microwave detector works to light the light. When the person leaves the detection range, the light is automatically turned off. It automatically recognizes day and night.
Intelligent delay: The switch automatically delays one cycle after detecting each activity of the human body, and takes the delay time of the last human activity as the starting point.
Working mode: After the sensing module is turned on, if there is human activity during the delay time period, the switch will continue to be connected until the person leaves and delays the time.
Intelligent photosensitive control: According to the external light intensity, to control whether the switch works, to achieve energy saving effect.
1. Prohibit live installation operation, no load short circuit
2. Prohibit the use of super load power
3. When the wall thickness is less than 10 cm, the switch may be insulated by the wall.
4. In the sensing area, do not have obstacles that affect its detection or objects that keep moving.
5. Do not use the object as the installation base